Skate and play at your risk, Not responsible for accidents. WI STATS. 895.525 (3) & (4)
Supervision / Discipline: it is the responsibility of the parent, party hosts to supervise and discipline patrons while using the facility. All printed, posted, and verbal policies of HRSC must be obeyed. This policy and skate floor rules can always be viewed on our webpage.
- Front doors are unlocked 15min prior to opening.
- Front doors are locked 15min after closing. Please be prompt when picking up your children. Children that are not picked up on time will not be allowed to attend without a parent present at all future visits.
SAFETY RULES: Adults and children will be required to adhere to following safety rules.
1. Obey all verbal and written rules at all times.
2. No stopping or standing on the skating surface unless instructed by the DJ.
3. Remain skating in the regular skating direction without skating into the center dark blue circle unless instructed by the DJ.
4. Food and drink are NOT allowed on the skating floor, on the ledge around the skating floor, in the playground, on the video games, or in the bathrooms.
5. No skater is allowed to pick up/carry another patron.
6. Racing, chasing, and playing tag is not allowed.
7. The use of cell phones, music devices, and headphones is prohibited on the skating floor.
8. Playground Rules: No shoes or skates allowed, socks are required, no food or drink, no climbing up the slide, no climbing underneath, behind, on top of, or along the outside of the playground. Max age in the playground is 12yrs old.
9. Supervision / Discipline: it is the responsibility of the hosts and chaperones to supervise and discipline patrons while using the facility.
10 All accidents and concerns must be reported to HRSC senior staff immediately.
ATTENTION: No food fights or smashing cake into a patron’s face. This behavior is rude and will not be tolerated. If a food fight or cake smashing occurs you will be charged a $20 cleaning fee.
ALLERGIES: Items containing peanuts and other tree nuts ARE SOLD in the vending machine. To the best of our knowledge, nut products are not used in the kitchen or concessions.
- Socks are required to use the facility. If children arrive without socks they will not be able to skate or use the playground, but you will still be charged for their admission. Socks are available for $2 a pair.
- Max age in the playground is 12yrs old.
- Children 2-5yrs old require direct PARENT supervision.
- Noisemakers, confetti, or silly strings are NOT allowed.
- Decorations cannot be pinned or taped anywhere in the facility.
- Times, prices, & packages subject to change without notice.
- The rink is supervised, however, this is not a daycare facility. Adult supervision is required.
- Patrons may bring their own skates or rollerblades-package price does not change. All personal equipment must be inspected by HRSC staff prior to use, equipment must be clean and in general “good repair.”
- Scooters are NOT allowed.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are welcome on the rink: wheels must be dry, clean, smooth and the equipment must be in overall good repair. Strollers must be pushed by an adult, not a child. No additional items can be attached to or stored in the stroller or wheelchair. This is to avoid items falling from such a device onto the floor and becoming a tripping hazard.