-Mark & Amanda Christianson
- Studies have shown that roller skating provides a complete aerobic workout and involves all of the body’s muscles, especially the heart.
- Roller skating is equivalent to jogging in terms of health benefits, caloric consumption, reduction of body fat, and leg strength development.
- Roller skating is recognized and recommended by the American Heart Association as an aerobic fitness sport. Just one hour of moderate roller skating burns 330 – 600 calories.
- Parents are not required to stay with their children, but are welcome to stay and have some fun as well!
- One of the safest sports and recreational activities for kids of all ages is roller skating indoors!
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission has found roller skating twice as safe as a local playground and three times safer than a game of basketball or football.
H.R.S.C Does the BEST Parties, You bring the kids, we do the rest…including the mess!
Relax, We’ll take of it!
Whether you are looking for a birthday party during a public session or a private party with you and your loved ones, High Roller can make it happen. You bring the kids, we take care of the rest… including the mess! Parties for groups of all sizes!
Skate and play at your risk, Not responsible for accidents. WI STATS. 895.525 (3) & (4)