RELEASE OF LIABILITY, READ CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity listed above and any similar activities organized by High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp and/or use of the property, facilities and services of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following TEN items:
- AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS: I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, or the employees, representatives or agents of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp.
- ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE: I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and any similar activities organized by and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use or presence upon the facilities of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, or other third parties.
- INDEMNIFICATION: I agree to indemnify and defend High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, the employees, representatives or agents of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp. against all claims, causes of action, judgements, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp.
- FEES: I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
- CONSENT: I consent to the participation of myself and/or my family members in the activity listed above and similar activities, and agree on behalf of my family member’s to all terms and conditions of this agreement. By signing and/or digitally signing this Release of Liability, I represent that I have legal authority to do so.
- MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION: In the event of an injury during the above-listed activity I give my permission to High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, the employees, representatives or agents of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp. to arrange for all necessary medical treatment for which I shall be financially responsible. This temporary authority will begin on the date this waiver is submitted and will remain in effect until December 31st, 2019.
- APPLICABLE LAW: Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Wisconsin law.
- NO DURESS: I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign or digitally sign this agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review itt before signing.
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS: I agree to provide High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, the employees, representatives or agents of High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp. with at least two emergency contacts and further agree to contact High Roller Skating Center, Mc Christianson Corp, if this contact information is outdated or needs to be changed.
- I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING OR DIGITALLY SIGNING THIS RELEASE I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
- I understand that skates & rollerblades will not be worn during Nerf activities.
- I understand the Nerf activities during a public event are limited to ages 6-15yrs old and that during a private event the ages of participants may vary.
- I understand everyone participating in NERF activities must wear proper ATHLETIC SHOES. I understand these will not be provided and those without the correct footwear will not be allowed to participate. Flipflops & sandals are not allowed.
- I understand everyone in the facility, participating or observing, must wear eye protection at all times during NERF activities and that eye protection will be provided by HRSC.
- I understand that if I am purchasing a ticket for someone that I do not have legal guardianship over they MUST HAVE A RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER ON FILE before entering. A waiver can be completed by a legal guardian online.
- I understand this form is a WAIVER ONLY and that tickets for public events must be purchased separately. The completion of this form does not reserve or
guarenteeentry on the day of an event.
- Socks are required to use the facility. Socks are available for $2 a pair.
- The playground is for children in elementary school only.
- Patrons may bring their own skates or rollerblades-package price does not change.
- All personal equipment must be inspected by HRSC staff prior to use, equipment must be clean and in general “good repair.”
- Scooters are NOT allowed.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are welcome on the rink: wheels must be dry, clean, smooth and the equipment must be in overall good repair. Strollers must be pushed by an adult, not a child. No additional items can be attached to or stored in the stroller or wheelchair. This is to avoid items falling from such a device onto the floor and becoming a tripping hazard.
- Strollers are not allowed on the rink during Nerf activities
. All regular rink rules apply.
- Skate and play at your risk, Not responsible for accidents. WI STATS. 895.525 (3) &