GOLD PACKAGE – Reservation Contract: $275 for 1-30 kids & $5 each extra kid 2-17yrs old
Max allowance of 200 kids
$150 deposit is NONREFUNDABLE & is applied towards the final bill
- 1. If I arrive early I will NOT be admitted early.
- 2. The party reservation is for a set 2hr timeframe.
- 3. Staff will begin cleaning the area 15min after party concludes to accommodate other guests.
- 4. Themed party rooms will NOT be open during this event.
- 5. I will be charged for my true headcount after the party begins & that I will be billed for the GOLD Package.
- 6. Package type cannot be changed on the day of the event.
- 7. Only one promotion/coupon allowed per pkg. Coupons from old party packages may not be valid. Promotion must specifically list the GOLD package.
Terms/Waiver: This is a skate & play at your own risk facility. Please read the full details listed below as they will be enforced:
- DEPOSITS: are transferable but are NON-REFUNDABLE. Your deposit will be applied towards your final bill. A notice of at least 7 days is required for party date changes. Any party canceled without rescheduling within 60 days will forfeit their deposit.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event of inclement weather your party may be postponed (by you or HRSC staff) or rescheduled. If Eau Claire school district is closed or closes early due to inclement weather your party WILL BE postponed – the rink will NOT be open.
- CARRY-INS: Only a cake/cupcakes are allowed. Carry in food and drink is NOT ALLOWED. ***Exception: In the event of a food allergy, please contact management for approval. AFTER APPROVAL a food item may be allowed for the individual with the allergy only. You will receive written consent via email, please bring consent email to the event. HRSC cannot store, cook or prepare any carry-in items. This includes placing items in a freezer or refridgerator.
- RESERVATION TIME: DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY. Your party area will be ready at the start of your reserved time, NO EARLIER. **If you arrive early you will be asked to wait in the lobby until your reservation begins. Staff will be readying your party area and may also be assisting other guests. At the conclusion of your reserved time, we do ask that all rentals are returned to skate counter and all patrons have exited the building within 15min. so we may accommodate other guests. Tables are reserved for a total of 3 hours. If you arrive late we cannot guarantee that your table time can be extended.
- ALLERGIES: Items containing peanuts and other tree nuts ARE SOLD in the vending machine. To the best of our knowledge, nut products are not used in the kitchen or concessions.
- BILLING: ALL children 2-17yrs old will be charged (skating, observing, or using the playground). Your final headcount will determine your balance. A minimum charge may apply. Final payment is due before the conclusion of your event. We accept cash, VISA, and MasterCard. *Credit card information is NOT kept on file. To pay by credit card a card must be PRESENT AT FINAL BILLING. Personal checks will NOT be accepted. Coupons must be given to staff upon entering the facility. Only one coupon may be used per package. Gratuities are not included in the quote and are solely at the discretion of the customer.
- Supervision / Discipline: it is the responsibility of the party hosts to supervise and discipline patrons while using the facility. All printed, posted, and verbal policies of HRSC must be obeyed. This policy and skate floor rules can always be viewed on our webpage.
- Socks are required to use the facility. If children arrive without socks they will not be able to skate or use the playground, but you will still be charged for their admission. Socks are available for $2 a pair.
- Max age in the playground is 12yrs old.
- Children 2-5yrs old require direct PARENT supervision.
- Noisemakers, confetti, or silly strings are NOT allowed.
- Decorations cannot be pinned or taped anywhere in the facility.
- Times, prices, & packages subject to change without notice.
- The rink is supervised, however, this is not a daycare facility. Adult supervision is required.
- Patrons may bring their own skates or rollerblades-package price does not change.
All personal equipment must be inspected by HRSC staff prior to use, equipment must be clean and in general “good repair.”
- Scooters are NOT allowed.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are welcome on the rink: wheels must be dry, clean, smooth and the equipment must be in overall good repair. Strollers must be pushed by an adult, not a child. No additional items can be attached to or stored in the stroller or wheelchair. This is to avoid items falling from such a device onto the floor and becoming a tripping hazard.
SAFETY RULES: Adults and children will be required to adhere to following safety rules.
- 1. Obey all verbal and written rules at all times.
- 2. No stopping or standing on the skating surface unless instructed by the DJ.
- 3. Remain skating in the regular skating direction without skating into the center dark blue circle unless instructed by the DJ.
- 4. Food and drink are NOT allowed on the skating floor, on the ledge around the skating floor, in the playground, on the video games, or in the bathrooms.
- 5. No skater is allowed to pick up/carry another patron.
- 6. Racing, chasing, and playing tag is not allowed.
- 7. The use of cell phones, music devices, and headphones is prohibited on the skating floor.
- 8. Playground Rules: No shoes or skates allowed, socks are required, no food or drink, no climbing up the slide, no climbing underneath, behind, on top of, or along the outside of the playground. Max age in the playground is 12yrs old.
- 9. Supervision / Discipline: it is the responsibility of the hosts and chaperones to supervise and discipline patrons while using the facility.
- 10. All accidents and concerns must be reported to HRSC senior staff immediately.
Skate and play at your risk, Not responsible for accidents. WI STATS. 895.525 (3) & (4)