- Reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance
- A reservation contract cannot be completed over the phone.
- Reservations must be completed online.
- A $75 deposit is required for new groups without prior approval
- Private events are scheduled in two-hour increments. Groups with 100 or more paid skaters may be able to arrange a 3hr event. Prior authorization is required.
- Additional building time for groups of any size can be arranged for a flat fee of $115 per hour. This must be approved and arranged prior to arrival. Please fill out a reservation request form below and indicate your preferred arrival and departure times. You will be contacted if your request is approved.
- Guests are asked to be respectful of each other’s space.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer located throughout the building.
- Face masks are recommended but are not required at this time.
- Due to the nature of this business, special theatrical lighting & haze effects are used during this event. This may include intense lighting and strobe effects both on the skating floor and in the arcade. Those with a sensitivity to light or epilepsy should use caution and are entering at their own risk.
Skate and play at your risk, Not responsible for accidents. WI STATS. 895.525 (3) & (4)
Times, Packages, & Prices May Change Without Notice