We have decided the rink will be closed beginning Monday, March 16th until at least Monday, March 30th.
We have made this decision to help protect the safety of our guests, employees, and our family. We have chosen to close in order to respect and support the decision made by our state and school officials to close schools. We understand why they are trying to limit groups from gathering.
– We kindly ask that you keep political or controversial opinions off our posts. It is difficult for a small business to close its doors.
– Please consider limiting public gatherings everywhere – it really is for the best. 😉
– We have informed the staff that they WILL BE PAID WHILE WE OUR CLOSED. We have a great crew and we appreciate them!
– We will be posting some AMAZING online offers in the next two weeks. Take a peek!
– All currently scheduled birthday parties have been emailed. We will be extending our normal rescheduling timeframe to accommodate everyone. Please check your emails.
We are a small family business and the decision to close is a scary one! We want to thank you for choosing to spend time with us! Please continue to support other local businesses during the weeks ahead. It will be important to our community.
Mark & Amanda Christianson