Below you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
For additional questions, email works best!
HEADCOUNT BRONZE & SILVER PKGS:
- When you arrive, inform the staff with your approximate amount of kids aged 4-17yrs old attending.
- Staff will use wristbands to confirm your headcount.
- WITHIN THE FIRST 30MIN. you can return unused wristbands to your host. After this time you may be charged for all wristbands in your possession.
- The minimum package price will be charged. There is a per person fee for each additional wristband used.
- Toddlers aged 2-3yrs old REQUIRE A DIFFERENT WRISTBAND. The charge for these wristbands is just $5. Inform staff when you arrive how many toddler wristbands you require.
HEADCOUNT GOLD PKG:
- When you arrive staff will count all kids aged 2-17yrs entering the building, skating or observing.
- The first 30 kids entering the building are included in the package price.
- A fee of $5 each will be added to your bill for all additional guests aged 2-17yrs old entering (skating or observing).
- You are welcome to bring a cake or cupcakes. No other carry-in food or drink is allowed.
- We cannot store, prep, or cook and food item brought into the facility for health code reasons.
- ALLERGIES: Items containing peanuts and other tree nuts ARE SOLD in the vending machine. To the best of our knowledge, nut products are not used in the kitchen or concessions.
- If you have a guest with a food allergy and they are unable to enjoy the pizza or drink included with your package:
Please contact management, BY EMAIL, for approval prior to arrival. AFTER APPROVAL a single food item may be allowed for the individual with the allergy only. You will receive written consent via email, please bring consent email to the event. HRSC cannot store, cook or prepare any carry-in items. This includes placing items in a freezer or refrigerator.
- Please do NOT arrive early. Your party area will not be ready until your reservation time. You will be asked to wait in the lobby.
- Party hosts & guests are not admitted before the rink opens for the day.
- Helium balloons are welcome – they must be attached to a weight.
- Decorations cannot be taped or pinned anywhere in the building.
- Tablecloths are welcome however, we do use booths so they may not fit correctly.
- PROHIBITED: confetti, silly string, & pinatas
- Guests may bring their own rollerskates or roller blades if the equipment is clean and in good condition.
- Scooters, skateboards, razors, or similar wheeled items are prohibited
- WHEELCHAIRS and STROLLERS are welcome on the rink but are not provided or available to rent.
Wheels must be dry, clean, smooth and the equipment must be in overall good repair.
Strollers must be pushed by an adult, not a child.
No additional items can be attached to or stored in the stroller or wheelchair.
This is to avoid items falling from such a device onto the floor and becoming a tripping hazard.