Reservations are required.
Rates are offered to licensed facilities only.
A minimum payment amount will be enforced.
A $75 cancellation fee will be charged if you do not arrive or cancel with less than 48hrs notice. All cancellations must be made by email, HighRollerSkating@gmail.com
- 1. If you arrive early you will NOT be admitted early. Staff arrive 15min. prior to opening to set up the facility and cannot admit guests until the scheduled reservation time.
- 2. PRIVATE EVENTS: A private reservation is for a set 2hr timeframe. Rink time cannot be extended if you arrive late.
- 3. PUBLIC EVENTS: During public skate times, you can stay for up to 3hrs.
- 4. Staff will begin cleaning the area 15min after party concludes to accommodate other guests.
- 5. PUBLIC EVENTS: A minimum charge of 10 children is required. Daycare rates are offered to LICENSED daycares only.
- 5. PRIVATE EVENTS: A minimum charge of $240 is required for a private event. You will be charged a per person fee for each child in attendance. If the total amount of kids in attendance equals less than the minimum you will be charged a flat minimum price of $240.
Daycare rates are offered to LICENSED daycares only.
- 6. Package type cannot be changed on the day of the event.
- 7. Coupons and passes are NOT valid as a
dicountedrate has been given.
Terms/Waiver: This is a skate & play at your own risk facility. Please read the full details listed below as they will be enforced:
- DEPOSITS: are transferable but are NON-REFUNDABLE. Your deposit will be applied toward your final bill. A notice of at least 7 days is required for party date changes. Any party canceled without rescheduling within 60 days will forfeit their deposit.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event of inclement weather your party may be postponed (by you or HRSC staff) or rescheduled. If the Eau Claire school district is closed or closes early due to inclement weather your party WILL BE postponed – the rink will NOT be open.
Sack Lunch Policy: Children may each bring 1 sack lunch. HRSC cannot store, refrigerate, prepare, or cook any item.
This includes placing items in a freezer or refrigerator. HRSC cannot be held responsible for any food allergies. The following items are strictly forbidden: energy drinks, soda, & candy. The concessions will be open for purchases.
- RESERVATION TIME: DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY. Your party area will be ready at the start of your reserved time, NO EARLIER. **If you arrive early you will be asked to wait in the lobby until your reservation begins. Staff will be readying your party area and may also be assisting other guests. At the conclusion of your reserved time, we do ask that all rentals are returned to skate counter and all patrons have exited the building within 15min. so we may accommodate other guests. If you arrive late we cannot guarantee that your table time can be extended.
- ALLERGIES: Items containing peanuts and other tree nuts ARE SOLD in the vending machine & at the toy counter. To the best of our knowledge, nut products are not used in the kitchen or concessions.
- BILLING: ALL children 2-17yrs old will be charged (skating, observing, or using the playground). Your final headcount will determine your balance. A minimum charge may apply. Final payment is PREFERRED before the conclusion of your event. We accept cash, VISA, and MasterCard. *Credit card information is NOT kept on file. To pay by credit card a card must be PRESENT AT FINAL BILLING. Personal checks will NOT be accepted. All invoices must be paid within 20 days. Invoices paid after 21 days will include a $50 late payment fee. A $75 cancellation fee will be charged if you do not arrive or cancel with less than 48hrs notice. All cancellations must be made by email, HighRollerSkating@gmail.com
- Supervision / Discipline: it is the responsibility of the party hosts to supervise and discipline patrons while using the facility. All printed, posted, and verbal policies of HRSC must be obeyed. This policy and skate floor rules can always be viewed on our webpage.
- Socks are required to use the facility. If children arrive without socks they will not be able to skate or use the playground, but you will still be charged for their admission. Socks are available for $2 a pair.
- Max age in the playground is 12yrs old.
- Noisemakers, confetti, or silly strings are NOT allowed.
- Decorations cannot be pinned or taped anywhere in the facility.
- Times, prices, & packages subject to change without notice.
- The rink is supervised, however, this is not a daycare facility. Adult supervision is required.
- Patrons may bring their own skates or rollerblades-package price does not change.
All personal equipment must be inspected by HRSC staff prior to use, equipment must be clean and in general “good repair.”
- Scooters are NOT allowed.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are welcome on the rink: wheels must be dry, clean, smooth and the equipment must be in overall good repair. Strollers must be pushed by an adult, not a child. No additional items can be attached to or stored in the stroller or wheelchair. This is to avoid items falling from such a device onto the floor and becoming a tripping hazard.
SAFETY RULES: Adults and children will be required to adhere to following safety rules.
- 1. Obey all verbal and written rules at all times.
- 2. No stopping or standing on the skating surface unless instructed by the DJ.
- 3. Remain skating in the regular skating direction without skating into the center dark blue circle unless instructed by the DJ.
- 4. Food and drink are NOT allowed on the skating floor, on the ledge around the skating floor, in the playground, on the video games, or in the bathrooms.
- 5. No skater is allowed to pick up/carry another patron.
- 6. Racing, chasing, and playing tag is not allowed.
- 7. The use of cell phones, music devices, and headphones is prohibited on the skating floor.
- 8. Playground Rules: No shoes or skates allowed, socks are required, no food or drink, no climbing up the slide, no climbing underneath, behind, on top of, or along the outside of the playground. Max age in the playground is 12yrs old.
- 9. Supervision / Discipline: it is the responsibility of the hosts and chaperones to supervise and discipline patrons while using the facility.
- 10. All accidents and concerns must be reported to HRSC senior staff immediately.
Skate and play at your risk, Not responsible for accidents. WI STATS. 895.525 (3) & (4)