Current 2020 Membership cards will be honored until April 23rd, 2021
- Owner of “Membership Card” receives: FREE RINK ADMISSION, FREE REGULAR SKATES, & PLAYGROUND ENTRY to all regularly scheduled public skate sessions, January 1st – December 30th, 2020.
- Max age in playground is 5th grade.
- Member can upgrade to “roller blades” or “quad/speed skates” for $1 – fee is collected at each visit.
- I UNDERSTAND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Cards are non transferable. All rules & policies of HRSC must be followed. Rule breaking may result in temporary or permanent loss of privilege. All sales are final. No refunds will be given.
- Card does not include private parties, field trips, or special events.
- Children 7yrs of age & younger cannot be dropped off. Direct ADULT supervision is required. An older child/sibling is not a substitute for adult supervision.
- CARD MUST BE PRESENT AT EACH VISIT-NO EXCEPTIONS!
- I understand the card MUST BE PRESENT at the time of entry to receive benefits. If card is not present all regular rates will apply, no exceptions.
- Replacement cards are $5 if lost or stolen. Card must be present at the time of entry to receive benefits. If card is not present all regular rates will apply, no exceptions.
- This is a photo I.D. card. You can:
1. Send a head-shot picture via EMAIL & your card can be mailed on the next business day.
2. Have a photo taken at the rink & your card will be mailed on the following Monday.
- Use email@example.com & INCLUDE YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER when emailing a headshot.
- Times & schedules CAN CHANGE! Sometimes we have to adjust hours due to attendance. You can always view the current hours membership cards are accepted on our website. CLICK HERE
Rink Rules Overview
- Adults and children will be required to adhere to the following safety rules.
- Obey all verbal and written rules at all times.
- No stopping or standing on the skating surface unless instructed by the DJ.
- Remain skating in the regular skating direction without skating into the center dark blue circle unless instructed by the DJ.
- Food and drink is NOT allowed on the skating floor, on the ledge around the skating floor, in the playground, on the video games, or in the bathrooms.
- No skater is allowed to pick up/carry another patron.
- Racing, chasing, and playing tag is not allowed.
- The use of cell phones, music devices, and headphones is prohibited on the skating floor.
- Playground Rules: No shoes or skates allowed, socks are required, no food or drink, no climbing up the slide, no climbing underneath, behind, on top of the playground, or along the outside of the playground. The max-age in the playground is 5th grade.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children while using this facility, whether the parents are present or not.
- All accidents and concerns must be reported to HRSC senior staff immediately.